1) Find a partner to help you with this process.
2) You will need a tape measure and a large clipboard or thin large book.
3) Remove your shoes and back up against a convenient wall.
4) Place the book or clipboard between your legs with the edge square against the wall so that it acts as a T-square.
5) Raise the book ALL the way while maintaining the T-square effect. Raise it to the point of being just short of painful. Make sure your heels remain on the floor and ALL tissue is compressed to the pubic bone. Males in particular often mess up this measurement by not moving accessory tissue out of the way. The measurement needs to be from the pubic bone to the floor.
6) Have your partner measure and record the distance from the top of the book to the floor.